Ammon's baptism really was beautiful! I am so proud of my little man.As we were driving home he said "Mom , I have a really good feeling about being baptized" I am glad that he was able to feel the spirit.Brielle also did a wonderful job singing her song.There is such a joy that comes form her when she is singing and you can feel that.I did have to sit there and hold her hand but I was grateful to be able to share that moment with her and am sooo proud of her.The kids are growing up so fast it's wonderful yet kind of sad to watch them take all these new steps in their lives.But I am very blessed to have such great children!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry we missed it. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Ammon is 8! Has it been that long???
ReplyDelete