Ok...so finally I have decided to start a blog.I have been wanting to for a long time but have been to lazy.So after a full day of figuring this out and now a very messy house and 5 neglected and cranky children ,I have at least made a start.Check out the kid's pages on the side.I am not very good at this kind of thing so have patience with me:) I currently do not have a camera so until I do, there probably wont be many pictures on the front page.I am proud of myself for even getting this far!! Time to log off now and take a break.....until next time.....
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you started a blog! I love being able to catch up on what the family is doing! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Jones' I'm happy to follow along with your family. -Becca
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your blog! So glad you decided to do this!! Mom
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you started to blog!!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete