Been a while since I posted anything.So here goes..:)
Spring Break was good we were able to take our kids to Crescent City and stay on a house boat (that was quite an experience :) We were only able to stay a couple of days before getting rained out.But still enjoyable.My "smart" husband did get our van stuck in the sand at the beach...this after not listening to me screaming "DON'T GO THAT WAY" And him failing to listen to me as usual! So I yanked the kids out of the van and told him that we weren't coming back until he got it un- stuck,then the kids and I walked the beach line for a while only to come back and find out that he did get us out only he hit the back of the truck of the guy who was pulling us out with our van! Oh well that's men for you!!!But I didn't let it spoil our fun.I don't know why I am telling this story :) This is only one of the many "interesting adventures" we had in the 3 days time we were there but I would be typing all night if I decided to go on with explaining this :) So I won't. Anyhoo....I am glad to have the kids back in school...I have gotten my spring cleaning done and am getting ready to take a vacation by MYSELF!!...Yes it is true!!!Well, I guess I am bringing Zedikiah too.But I am am going to visit my mom in Az and I am SOOOO excited! I am in desprate need of some time "mommy" time.We leave in 12 days and I am counting down every minuet!! We will be gone for 5 days and I have promised myself that I am not going to spend it worrying about my kids (we will see if I can actually do this) But I will post about the trip when I get home.In the meantime.....Whishing everyone a Happy Happy Easter!!!
Spring Break was good we were able to take our kids to Crescent City and stay on a house boat (that was quite an experience :) We were only able to stay a couple of days before getting rained out.But still enjoyable.My "smart" husband did get our van stuck in the sand at the beach...this after not listening to me screaming "DON'T GO THAT WAY" And him failing to listen to me as usual! So I yanked the kids out of the van and told him that we weren't coming back until he got it un- stuck,then the kids and I walked the beach line for a while only to come back and find out that he did get us out only he hit the back of the truck of the guy who was pulling us out with our van! Oh well that's men for you!!!But I didn't let it spoil our fun.I don't know why I am telling this story :) This is only one of the many "interesting adventures" we had in the 3 days time we were there but I would be typing all night if I decided to go on with explaining this :) So I won't. Anyhoo....I am glad to have the kids back in school...I have gotten my spring cleaning done and am getting ready to take a vacation by MYSELF!!...Yes it is true!!!Well, I guess I am bringing Zedikiah too.But I am am going to visit my mom in Az and I am SOOOO excited! I am in desprate need of some time "mommy" time.We leave in 12 days and I am counting down every minuet!! We will be gone for 5 days and I have promised myself that I am not going to spend it worrying about my kids (we will see if I can actually do this) But I will post about the trip when I get home.In the meantime.....Whishing everyone a Happy Happy Easter!!!
So excited to see you!!! We will make sure to get plenty of "Mommy" time in. Can't forget daddy though, I guess he deserves a little time also!
ReplyDeleteI realized after I wrote this that I said I was going to visit my mom...but of course I meant Daddy too!! I am so excited to hang out with both of you :)
ReplyDelete